Is your child (middle school or high school) being bullied on the way to school, during school, on the way home from school or at after-school activities like sports or clubs? Do you feel helpless trying to stop it? Are they being teased, assaulted, […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.