New York, NY 10012
Culture Project is seeking a Director of Finance to oversee financial management and human resources. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Finance guides Culture Project’s financial policy and direction while also being an active partner with the senior leadership team in planning the organization’s future strategy and implementing ongoing operations. She or he will lead all financial administration, business planning, budgeting, and human resource administration. The Director of Finance collaborates closely with peers on the senior leadership team, including the Operation Manager, Artistic Director, and Producer, as well as the Board.
- Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Highly organized
- Handle and create Budgets & cash flow reports
- Knowledge of audits and annual reports
- Available for at least 20 hours a week
- Experience with Theatrical accounting/budgets
- Experience with drafting/creating contracts
- Knowledge of 501(c)(3) operations
• Coordinate and direct daily and periodic accounting operations and processes, assuring that financial records and systems are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Perform cash flow analysis and planning to ensure availability of funds as needed for the operating entity and special-purpose.
• Monitor and confirm financial condition by conducting internal audits
• Prepare accurate interim financial statements and special reports for both internal and external use, through collection, analysis, and consolidation of financial data
• Prepare annual operating and capital budgets and periodic re-forecasts.
• Direct human resources functions, including development and management of employment policies
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements, through research and awareness of existing, new, or anticipated legislation, and liaise with legal counsel to advise management on needed actions or potential impacts
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting and/or business administration.
February 13, 2017 –
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway