LawNewz.com , founded by ABC News Chief Legal Affairs Anchor Dan Abrams,
has become the must read and watch site for the latest big legal stories and live criminal trials of the day. We are now looking to expand our small team of ambitious, energeti […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.