Must be experienced with the strategies and implementation of successful recruitment.
Must be dynamic and able to speak with intelligent enthusiasm to recruit effective admissions personnel as well as enroll prospective students.
You will be traine […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.