I am looking for a gorgeous female model (Busty is a plus) for a series of YouTube videos and if they prove successful, work can continue and profits will be shared.
It will be a series of 5 videos to start each only a few minutes long. No nudity, j […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.