We are an NYC-based marketing firm that regularly conducts in-person user-experience (UX) interviews with users locally, domestically and globally.
To conduct and record these interviews in real-time, we utilize a custom set-up that includes multipl […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.