Title: Miss Africa Great Britain 2016 Auditions
Auditions will take place on Saturday, the 7th of May 2016 in London.
We are looking for a lady that will be committed to using her position and influence to better the lives of others, promote awareness to the plight of the less privileged, be prepared to contribute to the development of her community and most of all be a great ambassador and role model to young Africans in the UK.
To Apply, you must be:
1. Be between 18 years and at most 35 years of age.
2. Be of African Descent (At least 50%)
3. Speak at least one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
4. Hold a passport with a valid visa covering the time of the event.
5. Reside in the UK during the period of the event and a year after if elected queen.
6. Fulfill registration formalities and agree to the pageant terms and conditions.
Cash Prize, Return ticket to any African Destination, Free Hair and Make Up, Receive training on walking and etiquette from a top UK model coach, Studio Photo-shoot worth £1000 with an award winning Photographer, Website worth £1000! -Your own Professional website showcasing your photos and activities during your reign, Get to attend major functions with the founder as VIP and the opportunity to network, meet celebrities and famous faces, Free custom made Gown by an Award winning UK Designer, Be the face of a UK fashion couture for 2016, The front cover of The Miss Africa GB Annual Calendar!, Appearance on TV and Radio Shows,
You will be given coverage in different publications and online Magazines
Most of all, you will be the face and ambassador for Queens4Africa which is the charity arm of Miss Africa GB.
A unique opportunity to travel to Africa to execute a charity project.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.