Corporate Motion Pictures is looking for motion graphic artists. Our clients are Fortune 50 companies, Technology Publications and Advertising/PR agencies. We have been in business for over 10 years and only recently formalized under the brand name C […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.