Are you a social media junkie? Do you spend every waking hour posting, snapping, tweeting and consuming content on multiple timelines? Do you check Instagram and Twitter the last thing at night; the first thing in the morning? And do you love music? […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.