Title: NBC’s Seeso Seeking Male Teens & Young Adults
Date: 21 September 2016 | 2:44 pm
NBC is looking for a cool looking guy who wants to play a young hoodlum! If you are looking for a fun featured role, this is the perfect casting call for you! NBC’s Seeso is a ad free comedy channel that is streaming with exclusive shows, stand up performances and movies. This project is shooting in Chicago, Illinois so the casting directors are seeking local actors.
About “Shrink” on Seeso
Seeso is NBCUniversal Digital Enterprises’ ad-free streaming comedy channel with a unique, artisanal mix of new comedies, exclusive shows, classic stand-up performances and curated films. According to Deadline, Shrink stars Baltz as a recent medical school graduate who loses his residency and finds himself unemployed with a half million dollars of student loan debt. With his dream of becoming a “real doctor” dashed, he discovers a loophole to becoming a therapist by recording 1,920 supervised clinical hours, which he begins by soliciting unorthodox patients from Craigslist and conducts the free sessions in his parent’s garage.
What They Are Looking For
The NBC casting call is looking for a Caucasian, Asian or an ethnically ambiguous male who is ages 16 to 25 years old who looks younger. Filming will be on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 and Thursday, September, September 22nd.
Non-Union Extras Roles:
Male, Caucasian, Asian or ethnically ambiguous, 16-25 years old but look young.
Project: NBC Seeso Show – Shrink
Date: Wed., 9/21 & Thurs., 9/22
Hours: Wednesday @ Appx., 5:00 Pm; Thursday @ Appx. Noon. No Evening Shoots!
Local to Chicago, Illinois
How to Apply
If interested and available, please email email@example.com with the following:
1) Put “TEENAGER” in the subject line of your email
2) Include the following: name, age, height, weight, measurements, date of birth, phone number, current zip code and email address
3) List set experience
4) Confirm valid work permit and attach a copy to the email
5) Send 2 RECENT, candid photos (one full length, one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your (or your child’s) face)
5) Confirm your mode of transportation to set
6) Confirm you are available to work on both Wednesday and Thursday.
We will contact you if you are in consideration! Thanks!