Are you America’s Next Young Pop Superstar?
Has your mom or dad devoted their time and life savings to launching your music career? Have you already established a presence on social media, recorded your own music, and made your own videos?
If you’r […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.