Do you love to clap back at all your online haters? Are you a master at throwing shade their way on social media?
Do you call people out who come at you hard online? Do you consider yourself the King or Queen of comebacks?
If you are getting dissed […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.