Remuneration/ Pay rate:
$25 per hour
Excellent career opportunity; Work with a growing Australian online retailer with brands in fitness equipment, children’s play equipment and bicycles; Gain practical experience producing digital videos for a highly diverse range of products.
This position is for a casual job as a video producer working for Global Fitness and Leisure Pty Ltd in Campbellfield, Victoria.
You will be tasked with creating product videos, instructional and short presentations. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your entire skillset, taking charge of the entire production process, from storyboarding to shooting and editing. These will be done using a digital SLR camera and close teamwork with the marketing team.
• Cinematography (camera operation & production setup)
• Providing creative direction for camera angles and storyboard
• Knowledge in the correct usage of lighting and other technical gear
• Planning, shooting and editing of promotional videos
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised attitude
• Manually operate a Canon 5D Mk II or use own equipment at equivalent or higher level
• Video editing experience
• Understanding the process of colour grading
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
• Experience or knowledge in Photography
Applicants MUST send through their resume and online portfolio demonstrating their skills. Interview will be required before acceptance.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.