Company: Peridance Capezio Center
Location: New York, NY
If you are looking for internships in the dance industry to gain experience and get a closeup look into what makes a dance center run then this is the internship for you! If you are looking to gain skills in photoshop, graphic design, writing for different social media platforms, and exploring your promotional creativity, come to Peridance Capezio Center at Union Square. We are looking for a reliable, open-minded, attentive and organized individual to assist the PR & Marketing Coordinator with the following tasks:
– social media posting (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat.)
– taking photos and videos of classes, workshops, Peridance daily happenings and rehearsals through phone
– creating content for social media.
– distributing flyers and postcards in-house and throughout NYC to promote all Peridance events, workshops, intensives and performances.
– organizing of printed marketing material for archival purposes.
– re-designing bulletin boards throughout the Center.
– assisting in the creation of Faculty, workshop and announcement graphics through Photoshop etc.
– maintaining data entry of PR excel documents.
– reliable, organized, attentive, open-minded
– creative and not afraid to express ideas and suggestions
– is open to suggestions and eager to learn these skills
– has great attention to detail, a good eye
– on time for hours, and can work independently
– can take direction/instruction very well
– has previous knowledge in dance styles/dance industry
– has experience with social media
– has experience with photoshop (optional, you will learn this skill throughout the internship)
*In exchange for your time, the Marketing & Social Media intern will receive:
– UNLIMITED CLASSES
– University/College credit
– recommendation letter written by the PR & Marketing Coordinator
– exclusive behind the scenes knowledge of the dance industry
– gain skills that can be used for future jobs/resume
If these are skills you want to gain, please send email to email@example.com with the subject line, “Marketing & Social Media Intern” with your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!