Im planning on proposing on the Highline at 5pm then followed by small cocktail party would be amazing to have good photographer take the pictures. There will be approximitly 30 people at event.
it will be 5pm to 8pm looking to pay $150 cash food an […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.