Title: Preschool Ballet Teachers Needed: Narraweena, Sydney NSW
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to cover other Sydney classes with cover and travel allowance entitlements.
– We will provide everything you will need to teach Tiny Tutus including curriculum, class programs and props
– Ongoing training support and become part of the Tiny Tutus family of Teachers
– Teacher incentive bonuses
– Tiny Tutus Teachers just teach! We don’t expect or ask our teachers to handle fees and payment from parents
– Days and times to suit you! Most classes are in the morning between 9am-12pm.
How to Apply:
**All applicants must have the right to work in Australia with a valid Working Visa (where applicable) and a current Working with Children Check valid for paid work in your current location.
Please send us your application as soon as possible including:
1. Your name, position you are applying for and location in the heading – e.g. Jane Brown, Naraweena, NSW
2. Cover letter and CV including why you think Tiny Tutus would be perfect for you and what you skills you can bring to Tiny Tutus
3. Photo of yourself
4. Contact phone number.
Pre-School Ballet Teacher
We are looking for talented, committed, reliable teachers with a background in ballet and a genuine desire to be part of the Tiny Tutus Dance philosophy. As a Tiny Tutus Teacher you need to possess a high level of confidence to actively engage your tiny ballerinas and to guide them through a magical world of dance. You will need a dynamic, energetic child-friendly personality! Previous teaching experience is highly regarded.
Females, aged 18 to 99 from New South Wales, Australia
Attended dancing school:
Intermediate – Expert