Our top entertainment client is currently searching to fill a role in their Miami office that would require 10-12 hours of work a week. This is currently being categorized as a temporary position, but could potentially become full time role down the […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.