Are you a PR/Media publicist in NYC with connections to Music/Radio/TV/Podcast professionals in the NY and NJ Music and Entertainment industry? If so, we would like to talk to you!
We need someone with at least 3 years of experience to create a Pres …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.