Marketing strategy and sales plan:
– Develop and implement a marketing strategy, and detailed sales plan for each of the brands.
– Develop detailed analytical reports to review the success of every campaign, and the annual sales and marketing plan.
– Manage public relations for all brands, and identify opportunities in media to maximise public relations.
– Set, and regularly review targets, strategy, and plan of action.
– Develop, increase awareness, and grow our brands.
– Police our brands, and ensure all public relations, and advertising is in line with branding.
– Manage branding guidelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
– Educated to degree level or equivalent
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Sales and Marketing strategy planning experience, including multi-channel, and digital marketing.
– Numeracy Skills.
– Exceptional written and oral skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt key messages dependent on the target audience.
– Excellent self-management skills.
– Highly organised, personable and flexible in approach to work and working hours
With the growth projection, and future plans for this business, this is a fantastic opportunity to not only join the journey, but help lead the charge! If you’re interested in a career change, and think you have what it takes to join a cutting edge team focused on delivering a unique social media platform to connect singers and musicians, then please apply for this role.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more