DIVORCE COURT Season 18
COUPLES about to BREAK UP
LAST CHANCE to get advice from
JUDGE LYNN TOLER!!!
MARRIED COUPLES — SAVE OUR MARRIAGE or SEPERATE?
LONG TERM COUPLES (not married) — STAY TOGETHER or END IT?
BEFORE THE VOWS — […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.