– Auditions open to both males and females.
– Playing age 12, open to children aged 8 to 16.
– No previous acting experience necessary.
– Must be available for a minimum of 5 days between Monday 21st March till 3rd April 2016, shooting dates to be confirmed at a later date.
– Please note, due to budgetary restrictions this is an expenses only role. We will cover all travel and food costs.
– This is a final year, university graduation film.
– CRB checked chaperon will be on set throughout production. Parents and guardians are also welcome on set throughout production.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Sam is vibrant, curious, & very stubborn – especially with her Mum.
She’s going through a tough time.
She’s an outsider. She’s often alone at school, but she’s ok with that.
She lives with her Mum & she has never met her Dad.
Her step dad makes her life difficult.
Her old school friends no longer want to be friends with her.
It’s not all bad. Sam has an ability to lose herself in her own imagination…and this helps her relax.
Any gender, aged 8 to 16 from Doncaster, United Kingdom
Minimum Acting experience:
No previous acting experience