8 Days A Week, Inc.
Energetic, & Responsible Brand Ambassadors for setup/breakdown team!
Independent Contractor Opportunity
Event Dates & Times: (Times may change slightly!)
Wednesday, March 2nd: 9:00am-6:00pm
Thursday, March 3rd: 9:00am-5:00pm
Saturday, March 5th: 5:00pm-10:00pm
Brand Ambassador Objectives:
SET UP/Break Down
Talent will be assist with setting up footprint area
Will be helping to assemble tables and tents as well as other elements
Talent will be lifting up to 50lbs
Brand Ambassadors Must Be:
18 years of age or older
Well-groomed & fit (no visible tattoos or facial piercings)
Articulate, polite & excited about working w/public
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Able to stand entire event
Comfortable working in cold environments
Able to get to event on own as transportation costs are NOT reimbursed
Experienced in working events & promotions
Brand Ambassador Compensation:
TITLE YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT: “SN_ Hockey Setup/Breakdown Team _St. Paul”
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State/Zip Code, etc.)
2) List Height/Weight/ Shirt Size
3) List ALL Date(s)/Event(s) You Can Commit to Working
4) Submit 2 RECENT Face & Body Photos as .JPG or .GIF Attachments (at least one must be candid)
5) Send resume or List any promo/event experience (list any other previous setup/break down/labor events)
6) Confirm independent-contractor status
7) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week before? If so, when?
Thank you, NO CALLS OR TEXT ACCEPTED for this position.