We arelooking for both on-camera and digital narrativetalent to assist us in producing 40-50 pieces of monthly video and blog-style content. Our editorial focus is on impact investing–namely the idea of investment that provides a financial and soc […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.