My name is Paul Mahood. I produce The Actress Chronicles. I will be in New York In late January looking to conduct some interviews for my project. I’ll pay $100 for a thirty minutes of your time. These are solo so you need to be able to talk for that […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.