Title: The Dinner Detective Looking for Actors
Date: 12 April 2016 | 4:00 am
If you would like to be part of the The Dinner Detective Looking for Actors Casting Call in 2016 please read the info below:
Auditions in Phoenix for the Murder Mystery Company “The Dinner Detective”
The Dinner Detective Phoenix is holding it’s 2016 season Auditions! Please read the below breakdown fully.
About “The Dinner Detective”
The show is an interactive, Improv Murder Mystery Dinner Show set in modern day with no costumes and no serving required. The time commitment for regular shows is 4-6 hours including a pre-show rehearsal. No weekly rehearsals required, you rehearse only when you are scheduled to work. Weekly show location is at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa. Roles rotate depending on actor availability collected & scheduled on a 1 month basis.
What They Are Looking For
– Professional Actors ages 18-65, for hire as company cast members.
– Shows are ongoing, most Saturday nights, only 9 company members are needed for one show.
-Actors are scheduled according to their availability, collected each month.
-Actors with improv experience are a plus.
– 2 hours, audition consisting of improv games.
– Please come to the audition prepared to give availability for May-June of 2016, so bring your booking calendar!
-Hard copy of head shot or recent picture & Resume.
If cast, actors are paid per role/per show. Pay ranges from $50-$110 plus meal and tips, pending role. Roles rotate each show.
How to Apply
You may submit via Sign Up Genius using this link http://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084aadaa29a64-auditions
– OR – Please email Allison@TheDinnerDetective.com with a headshot and resume with your date/time selection in the subject. “DD-PHX-Audition”
– Phoenix Four Points by Sheraton, 2535 W. Peoria Ave., Phoenix AZ, 85029
Three group time slots available, actors should plan to stay for up to 2 hours:
Saturday, April 30 at 10AM – 12noon
Saturday, April 30 at 12Noon – 2PM
Saturday, April 30 at 2PM – 4PM
– Callbacks will be Saturday 4/30/2016 4:15 – 6:15
– Do your best to be on time but if you are running late please still stop in, we’ll still see you, or you may elect to move to another time slot.
– Those auditioning should expect to stay the full 2 hours but may be released sooner.
– Will hold call backs Saturday, April 30 from 4:15-6:15PM
– If some or all of the time slots do not work for you, you are encouraged to submit via email with your conflict, please submit with a headshot and resume and subject “DD-PHX-Audition”.
Want More Auditions? Fill out the form below to get added to the Auditions List: