Title: The Home Depot Print Ad Seeking Models
Date: 9 August 2016 | 2:47 pm
Models are now being cast for an upcoming print ad for The Home Depot! The hardware store giant is now seeking a male or female print model to be in the new ad. Casting directors are in need of models who are in their mid 20’s to mid 40’s of all ethnicities and of all shapes and sizes. The shoot will be on Monday, August 22nd in Chicago, Illinois. Selected models will be paid $500.00 for 10 hours or $250.00 for 5 hours. The shoot will most likely be for 10 hours, but models but be willing to work for either rate and time frame.
About The Home Depot
In 1979, Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, two DIYers, brought their idea of superstore that would offer a huge variety of merchandise at great prices and with a highly trained staff to life. The first two Home Depot stores were opened in Atlanta, Georgia and were 60,000-square-foot warehouses that dwarfed the competition with more items than any other hardware store. From those two stores in Atlanta, Home Depot has grown to more than 2,200 stores in three countries and provide customers with the products, services and knowledge they need to create the homes of their dreams.
What They Are Looking For
4 Star Casting is looking for a male or female of any ethnicity to be a model in the upcoming print ad. Models in their mid-twenties to mid-forties are needed. Models of all shapes and sizes are welcome to apply.
NON-SPEAKING PRINT MODEL ROLE:
Male/Female, Any Ethnicity: Age Range: Mid 20s to Mid 40s. We are looking for all shapes and sizes!
How to Apply
If interested and available ALL dates and BOTH locations, send an email to email@example.com:
1) Put HOME DEPOT in the subject line
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, clothing measurements, phone number, zip code and email. Males must include suit jacket size, neck/sleeve, pants waist/inseam,
3) Send two candid photos in jpeg format – Close up and full body. Please also attach professional headshots, if you have one. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats! Show us your style but make sure we can see your face! The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted.
*NOTE: NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTOS WITH YOUR FULL FIRST AND LAST NAME!!!
Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file. Re-name it with your full name. We need you to start doing this on every submission.
4) Please confirm that you are available on Monday, August 22nd.
5) Confirm that you are willing to work for either rate: $500/10 hours or $250/5 hours.