Have you ever dreamed about playing a part in the Young & the Restless or The Bold and the Beautiful?
Young and The Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful are holding an open casting call on Friday, August 5th from 4 to 7pm. Casting directors will be searching for talents to win a trip to CBS in LA and a walk-on role in an episode of either The Young & the Restless or The Bold and the Beautiful!
About The Young and the Restless:
About The Young and the Restless
For more information check out the casting call details below:
CBS Daytime Open Casting Call
Join WTAJ and NutriMost State College on Friday, August 5th from 4 to 7pm for your chance to win a trip to CBS in LA and a walk-on role in an episode of either The Young & the Restless or The Bold and the Beautiful!
Auditions will be held on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 4pm on Friday, August 5th. To participate, follow the guidelines below and bring your completed release form along with other documents with you to the Casting Call event. Be sure to study your lines! Female and Male scripts are provided in advance for you to learn. See Scripts under Important Information.
WHERE: NutriMost State College
2603 East College Avenue, Suite B (map link)
State College, PA 16801
WHEN: Friday, August 5, 2016
TIME: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Please download either the male or female script.
This is what you will use for your audtition
All auditioners must turn in an Agreement and Release form.
Please dowload it from the link below
Agreement & Release Form
The Casting Call is open to U.S. residents, ages 18 years old and older as of April 1, 2016. Employees (and their immediate family members) of CBS Broadcasting Inc. (as well as its affiliated and subsidiary companies), television stations affiliated with or owned by CBS that are a part of the CBS Television Network, Sony Corporation, Bell Phillip Television Productions, Inc. and participating local sponsors are not eligible.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
All participants desiring to participate in the Casting Call must register in person through the process described below.
Each participant MUST bring the following:
• Government issued ID that shows proof of your age and U.S. residency.
• A recent photograph that WTAJ will keep. You may also bring a headshot, credits and a resume if you have one.
• Your signed release form. Download form here
Release forms and registration forms should be downloaded, printed and completed in advance. Only limited supplies will be available onsite at the time of registration on the day of the event.
It is currently anticipated that numbers, or some other form of identification, will be handed out to those people who qualify (or otherwise chosen by WTAJ) to participate in the audition process. In order to participate, each participant must receive a number from a WTAJ staff member. Participants must not remove, trade, tamper with or accept participant identification from anyone other than a WTAJ staff member; failure to comply with this requirement may result in a participant’s disqualification.
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed at the audition venue!
WTAJ reserves the right to audition people out of order of their place in line. Due to space limitation, only one friend or family member in addition to the person being auditioned will be admitted into the venue where auditions are taking place.
• If a participant meets the qualifications during registration and time permits, she or he may be asked to perform a producer-provided scene on camera.
• Participants should not wear any clothing items that have designer names, sports teams, or any other logos or brand names or bearing the name or likeness of a celebrity, living or dead. If they do wear such clothing, they may be required to remove it or turn it inside out or put on additional clothing to cover it.
• The local casting committee will select 10 finalists from each region to be submitted to the network to select a winner.
• The person who is selected will receive and SAG/AFTRA contract guaranteeing him or her compensation as a principal performer in a dramatic serial for a single episode at the prevailing scale rate.
• The episode, tape date, character portrayed, amount of dialogue, and/or the broadcast of any scenes in which the person selected appears are at the sole discretion of the producers.
• As is the case with the editing of the show in general, the producers reserve the right not to include the participant’s appearance in the show.
• Additionally, the person who is selected will receive round-trip coach class airfare for two from airport nearest winner’s home to Los Angeles, three nights lodging (double occupancy), ground transportation and a per diem. The actual dates of travel are to be determined.
For more information click here.
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.