This latest sketch centres around a couple attending a registrar’s office to discuss naming their child. A fairly normal situation, however things quickly get farcical with the sort of names they start to come out with…
Ideally suited for those local and starting out and wanting some experience in an unintimidating friendly environment.
– Lots of Still’s (relevant to you)
– Showreel Footage (and none of that waiting for months on end to get it)
– Good Exposure on a growing series
– Short Film Times (Come in early and sit for 5 hours doing nothing? None of that)
– I will always give a detailed recommendation and + Plus Follow to those cast (meaning your profile will be more attractive to other future prospective casting directors).
Looking to shoot SATURDAY 20TH FEB. Filming will be in Kingston Upon Thames (SW London).
Likely to take around 2 hours to shoot max.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
The Registrar Official. Sensible, level headed, calm, collected. Tries to dissuade the Spencer’s from their insane choice of names.
Females, aged 40 to 65 from Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Minimum Acting experience:
No previous acting experience