TNT’s Murder in the First season 3 casting call for extras in San Francisco Bay Area.
TNT is now casting San Francisco and Bay Area actors, models, and talent to work on the new series of Murder in the First starring Taye Diggs. Filming will take place on Tuesday, April 26 through Thursday, April 28th in San Francisco, California.
Casting directors are casting the following roles:
- High School Students
- Police Officers
About Murder in the First:
Murder in the First centers around a single murder case is dissected from the committing of the crime through to the investigation, arrest and trial. The TV series features Ian Anthony Dale, Currie Graham, and Taye Diggs.
To audition for a role on Murder in the First, check out the casting call details below.
Murder in the First Casting Call
Beau Bonneau Casting is immediately seeking SF Bay Area local Men & Women 18 & over available for 1 day of Paid Extra Work Tues 4/26 – Thurs 4/28 in San Francisco on TNT crime drama series ‘Murder in the 1st’, starring Taye Diggs.
We are seeking submissions for the following dates/roles:
– Tues 4/26 – Casual Park Goers, Joggers, Tourists and maybe People Riding Bikes and Walking Dogs. Full 12 hour shoot expected. Must be available all day, from early morning, i.e. 6AM through evening, approx 8PM.
– Wed 4/27 – Young looking 18-21 yr olds to portray High School Students, Hipsters & stylish City Shoppers, Bike Riders/Cyclists with Bikes (& helmet/gear if you have any), Joggers, Pedestrians and maybe a couple people walking dogs, etc. Start times TBD. Could be 8 up to 12 hour shoot day depending on role/scene. Must be available all day from early morning i.e. 7AM through evening, approx 8PM.
– Thurs 4/28 – Protesters, Press, Uniformed Officers. Must be available all day, from late morning, approximately 10:30AM through late night, possibly 1:00AM. Full 12 to 13 hour shoot expected.
Hours/Rate/Employment: Approximate time frames provided above, but exact start times are unknown till evening before and we never know end times, so you must be free without conflict. Non Union Extras get a minimum payment of $98 for 8 hours or less, overtime at time and ½, and double time after 12 hours, if applicable based on SF min wage $12.25 per hour. Additional $15 if cast with Car, $20 for Dogs, $12 for bikes. SAG-AFTRA members get background scale. Production uses a payroll company and everyone must present valid government approved ID for I-9 paperwork on set or you can’t be employed. U.S. Citizens can use a current U.S. Passport alone or both a valid Drivers License or State Photo ID with Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. If not a U.S. citizen, you must have a Green Card, Permanent Resident Card or Work Authorization from the Dept. of Homeland Security.
HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to email@example.com ASAP:
* Subject line: Avail Date(s), Name, Approx Age, City you live in, Cell
* Height, Weight (& Sizes if submitting for officer. Waiting on list of uniform sizes available), Include real 1st responder/military experience if any
* Cars – note Year, Color, Make & Model (no white or red)
* Bicycles – note bike info, mtn bike, road bike etc
* Dogs – (should be medium size, well-behaved, like new people & other dogs) – Note Name, Age, Breed, Temperament etc & Attach Recent Photo
* Attach 2 new camera phone photos, chest up smiling & standing, (no hat/sunglasses)
Please submit and we will contact you if we might be able to cast you! We are very busy and can’t accept any phone calls regarding this project unless you’re returning our call. Thank you,
Beau Bonneau Casting
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.