1. Outstanding vocal ability with strong voice and excellent sense of melody.
2. Ability to write top line and lyrics.
3. Internet marketing savvy with a strong social media presence. Your youtube, facebook and twitter profiles will be checked thoroughly to ensure you have a strong and genuine fan following. Please do not apply if you have less than 5,000 followers on youtube or less than 100,000 video views.
4. You must not be already signed to any management, publisher or a record label (whether indie or major).
5. You must not be working with any other music producers or production companies currently.
6. You will be required to enter into an exclusive production agreement with us and you will be entitled to a share of publishing royalties only (depending upon your contribution to the song writing process). You will not have any other commercial interest in the final song(s) . All master recordings and musical composition works will be owned 100% by our production company with exclusive rights to all licensing and distribution world wide.
7. You are available straight away. We don’t want divas whose career revolves around pub gigs or niche’ venues (…those ones which offer free entry and let you play for free).
This is a serious project and is not meant for those who need a master class in the music industry legal 101. We don’t have the time to teach you music business. If you do not know it already (or know it incorrectly), please don’t come to us for learning. We are a production house…not a tuition centre. Most of our work with you will be focussed around the US market. So, unless you have a strong aptitude and a natural inclination for mainstream hiphop, soul, trap and pop music, its a remote chance we’ll ever get to know each other.
Please note that your motivation and dedication to make it as a career will be assessed thoroughly before offering you the production deal. Its not for the faint hearted and its not for those who want to set the direction. If you can’t take direction, then please carry on your own path. You don’t need us. You are already a star. We need a strong business minded artist, as much as we like to talk music only.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more