Are you an adult still living at home with your parents?
Has your family been taking care of you financially?
Have your parents tried to kick you out OR do they guilt you into staying?
Are you living at home to help your parents pay their rent or […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.