Do you feel stuck in a town where everybody knows your name?
Are you sick and tired of seeing the same places, people, and things?
Is your family holding you back from leaving?
Have they tried to stop you before?
Do you fantasize about starting a […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.