Did you fall in love with your ex’s family member? A major cable network is looking for couples for a new reality TV show documenting unexpected relationships and the hurdles we all go through to find true love!
Are you in a relationship with your e …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.