Did someone you trust distribute sensitive pictures of you to others and online without your consent? Are you looking to find closure and take back control of your story and online identity? Do you want to empower others?
A major cable network is lo …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.