Do you have one person who brings out the RISK TAKER in you?
Are you inseparable from your brother? Sister? College roommate?
Do you and your friend need to one up each other? Who always wins?
Are you physically and mentally prepared to take on AN […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.