Are you in your 30’s or 40’s and tired of being single?
Have you given up on dating apps?
Are you divorced and ready to find true love this time around?
Do you find it hard to meet people in your city?
Are you wondering where all of the available […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.