Title: United Airlines Industrial Shoot
Date: 8 April 2016 | 5:53 am
If you would like to be part of the United Airlines Industrial Shoot Casting Call in 2016 please read the info below:
Casting Call for Union Extras for United Airlines Video Shoot
One of the top airlines is casting for union extras for their upcoming industrial shoot. The project will be shooting on Tuesday, April 4th. The shoot will be taking place in Chicago at O’Hare airport. This does pay the union rates of $131.50 for 8 hours.
About United Airlines
We’ve all heard of United Airlines, it is one of the major airline carriers. “United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. In 2015, United and United Express operated nearly two million flights carrying 140 million customers. United is proud to have the world’s most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.” United.com
What They Are Looking For
Four Star Casting is looking for males and females that are diverse in age and race. They do need actors who are over 18 years of age.
Gender: Males and Females
The video will be used for internal training purposes only. There are no conflicts for this shoot. It is set to take place on Tuesday April 12th at 9:30am. You will pay for parking, return receipt in to the signatory for reimbursement. Meals will be provided.
How to Apply
You must send the email submission and complete the survey – it is a two step process. If you are interested and available, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
1) Subject Line: United Industrial
2) Include your name, age, height and weight and along with email and phone number.We will need full legal name and DOB. Everyone on the shoots will need a valid DL, State ID or Passport.
3) Confirm that you are available Tuesday, 4/12/16
4) Send a photo in jpeg format – headshot preferred of your CURRENT LOOK!. If you don’t have a headshot, it should be a photo of you in solid color clothing against a neutral background with decent lighting.
5) Confirm that you are a paid up union member of SAG-AFTRA and provide us with you ID# (you will be asked this in the survey)
Fill out the survey below
Want More Auditions? Fill out the form below to get added to the Auditions List: