Manhattan-based Media company is looking for an editor to help complete 2 projects this Fall. This candidate will help complete editing an online game show and will edit a short documentary style piece.
Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere is requi […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.