Highlights of the play:
• Rape can happen to anyone and anywhere.
• The victims should not feel it has happened because of their mistake, in any way. It is the person that committed the crime who should feel ashamed. The perpetrator should be punished not the victim. Hence, it is necessary to educate men and women of all ages.
• If a human is raped, the society should not leave them alone to suffer, instead, support the victim to overcome the pain and stand beside them to fight the issue.
• The value of arts will be showcased, how music and drama can influence a person to overcome their suffering.
• Humans are called as social animals. No one can live on their own; Society plays an important role in life to succeed. Hence, it is necessary to address the society about Rape. “Today it’s someone else; tomorrow it could be you or your loved ones; so be the part of the change”.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.