Our company is called Cinema Staffing. Our Company matches talented people with professional film and production companies. Our client is a national wedding videography company who are in need of a few talented cinematographers.
You must have your o […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.